IN THE NEWS
ThinkGlobalFlight (TGF) is an around the world flight promoting Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (S.T.E.M.) through aviation and aerospace education, inspiring students to succeed and excel in these critical areas. The flight will encourage and foster the international exchange of information among industry, professional associations, government agencies, and the educational community, thus growing a greater awareness of the capabilities for S.T.E.M. education, especially as related to the aviation and aerospace disciplines.
Utilizing S.T.E.M. concepts, TGF is connecting students across the globe through virtual venues and this website. Students will have the opportunity to apply real world application working with the flight crew during their world flight about Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
TGF’s program is recognized by the FAA and the US Dept. of Education for real application to S.T.E.M. learning.
Beginning June 13, 2015 from Burbank, California USA the TGF Crew will orbit of the Earth interactively reach over 20,000 young people in 21 countries and all 50 United States. There are no costs or time requirement for participation!
Share our information with a colleague and help motivate our next generation of aviators, scientists, and engineers: Think S.T.E.M.--and ThinkGlobalFlight.org!
No costs or time requirement - EMAIL MEDIA RELATIONS NOW!!!
- ‘STE(A)M Education – Ready for Take-Off!’, by Nancy Conrad - DOWNLOAD
- Captain Judy & Think Global Flight’, General Aviation Security Magazine, by Erika Armstrong
- June, 2014: AOPA AV8RS, Aviation Resources for Youth
- June, 2014: Grand Rapids, MI (KGRR) Channel 13 with Kent Intermidiate School District, Western Michagan University, Western Michigan Aviation Academy, iFlightplanner
- May 24, 2014 Fairhope, AL (KCQF) AVweb with Continental Motors ‘Learn To Fly Day event