View ThinkGlobal Flight Map in a larger map
LEAVING FROM SUN ‘N FUN AIR SHOW, LAKELAND, FL – APRIL 2014
OFFICIAL LAUNCH – 2:00 P.M. Eastern on April 3rd @ SUN ‘n FUN Airshow in Lakeland, Florida!
NATIONAL TOUR – Airports & Location based on SCCs - Aircraft: Cirrus SR22T ** DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE **
Proposed JUNE SCHEDULE
• KPDK – KBNA Atlanta to Nashville 178 NM 1.5 hours
• KBNA - KDAL Nashville to Dallas Love 560 NM 4.0 hours
• KFTW - 5T6 Dallas Love to Dona Ana County (St Theresa, NM) 490 NM 3.5 hours
• 5T6 - KFFZ to Mesa 288 NM 2.0 hours
• KFFZ - Mesa to 5T6 Dona Ana County 208 NM 2.0 hours
• 5T6 - KAUS Austin 458 NM 3.3 hours KAUS does have
• KAUS - KMSY Austin to New Orleans 385 NM 2.8 hours
• KMSY KPDK New Orleans to Atlanta 382 NM 2.8 hours
TOTAL FLIGHT TIME: 20:00
TOTAL FUEL: 300
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT – due to the political climate and lack of AVGas (110LL) in Russia, Think Global Flight has postponed the global portion. The below international route will be planned accordingly with 3 fuel stops required in Russia. Please stay tuned as we will be announcing this fall when we will resume our international portion visiting students across the globe!