Username: Password: Remember me
Madrid, Spain
Educator/Teacher Team Lead: Julio Zavala

TOPIC: Update from Jessie, International Lead Student

Update from Jessie, International Lead Student 6 years 4 months ago #382

• Jessie
  • Thank you received: 5
GREETINGS!

It has been a very busy last few months for THINK GLOBAL FLIGHT.

One of the highlights recently was the opportunity that TGF had to spend at Sun n Fun in beautiful Lakeland Florida! We met new friends from all over the world that are excited to come onboard with TGF and be a part of the adventure.

Captain Judy, Navigator Fred, Natl Lead, Keith and myself had the opportunity to lead workshops, be on live television shows and share with literally hundreds of students the message of TGF. Needless to say, it was a very successful time!

WIth that out of the way, we now need to focus our attention on the flight that will take place in 2014. Captain Judy needs our help! We need each other and now is the time to pull together and to make this flight the success that it promises to be.

For those new STUDENT COMMAND CENTERS, WELCOME! We invite you to ask questions and to make comments regularly. We want to help you get involved!

TGF is the ideal way to teach STEM education to your students in an interactive and hands-on way so they learn what they are experiencing first-hand.

As always, if I can be of assistance to you on this adventure, please contact me. You will find contact information for me below.

We are excited that YOU and your students are a part of the adventure and we invite you to reach for new heights in learning.

"The Sky is JUST the Beginning!"

Jessie

================================
Jessica "Jessie" Seaman
"The Sky is Just the Beginning"
Encourage - Inspire - Motivate
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.mastersofflight.com
International Lead Student for THINK GLOBAL FLIGHT - www.thinkglobalflight.org/
Jessica "Jessie" Seaman
International Lead Student - THINK GLOBAL FLIGHT

"The Sky is Just the Beginning"
Encourage - Inspire - Motivate
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lakelandaeroclub.com
www.mastersofflight.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: CaptainJudy
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds